SLP is a summer internship programme hosted by SVhk and our portfolio social start-ups. It is designed to develop the next generation of leaders in the social start-up sector by offering young professionals an opportunity to gain experience in the sector, and learn comprehensive and practical skills.
Social Ventures Hong Kong (SVhk) (www.sv-hk.org) is inviting candidates to join its Social Leaders Programme (SLP) 2018, which is a 2-3 month internship program designed to nurture the next generation to acquire the relevant knowledge, experience and skills for the social enterprise sector.
Selected interns will have the opportunity to join one of the social enterprises/projects in SVhk’s incubated portfolio or participated projects (http://sv-hk.org/portfolio/) and gain experience on operation, marketing or event management in the corresponding social enterprises. Interns who have completed the program will receive a certificate and top performers may be invited to join future development programs with SVhk or other social enterprises in its portfolio.
- University students or within 2 years after Bachelor graduation
- Highly motivated to do good to our society
- Strong interest in social innovation and social entrepreneurship
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both verbal and written)
Internship period: 4 June to 10 August 2018 (may vary among projects)
Salary: N/A, *Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Application deadline: 6 May 2018
Interview: We may conduct phone interviews in May. Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation to the interview day.
Application method: http://sv-hk.org/slp2018/